Verchaska is a technology providers for the Travel Industry. Since its inception in 2000 Verchaska is focused in creating and delivering critical softwares solutions and services that range from web-based integrated business platforms to complex eΓÇöcommerce solutions for travel companies. As a company we are passionate towards our business goal i.e "To help our customers in solving their business problems using innovative software products and services" . Our software products and services reflect our fundamental thought process towards solution engineering.
Specifically, the responsibilities would include:
- Java /J2EE Professionals with 8-11 years of Software Industry Experience with a Software development background and currently working as Project Managers.
- Experience in managing multiple projects with team sizes of around 15-20 members within projects from Initiation to Closure with ability to influence customers and senior Management
- Experience in Scope, Schedule, Resource and Cost, Change Control management across various projects.
Technology : Java/J2EE technologies
Certifications: PMP/Formal Project Management Training/certifications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. MBA (IT)
2. 5 + years
3. 8-11 years relevant work experience with atleast 5+ years of hands on experience on Java J2EE technologies.
4. 3+ years experience using a formalized software development life cycle approach and awareness on different SDLC methodologies.
5. 3+ years experience managing software projects using industry-standard project management techniques (e.g., estimating, managing project plans, risk management, managing
ContactK-101/102, 1st Floor, Tower 6,International Infotech Park, Vashi Railway Station Complex
Vashi Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400705 Email: email@example.com Phone: 91 - 2266161055